- Sizing Guide
KEY® Insulated Hooded Duck Jacket
"Work is tough... KEY is tougher."
This KEY Insulated Hooded Duck Jacket works hard with you all day through. The rugged, duck outer shell is made to last and the water/stain resistant finish will sustain anything the job throws at you. The bi-swing back and pleated elbows help you move with ease, while the fiberfil insulation, heavy-duty zipper and storm cuffs keep you warm long after the sun goes down. This Mid-Weight Hooded Jacket is the perfect way to keep yourself warm while getting your chores done. They are Comfortable, Durable, and Tough!
When the weather is intense, pair with a matching KEY Insulated Duck Bib Overall to stay warm from head-to-toe.
We are an Authorized KEY Apparel Distributor selling KEY Garments since 1982.
KEY® provides the most durable, value-based workwear in the apparel industry. Their consistent, comfortable, work-ready apparel make them a tried and true choice for those who need clothing that works as hard as they do.
KEY® and Polar King® logos, KEY FR, FLAME OUT, PERFORMANCE COMFORT, Tuf Nut, and associated logos, word marks and related marks are trademarks of KEY Apparel.
- 12 oz. 100% Cotton Duck Fabric Outer Shell
- Mid-Weight Bonded Polyester Fiberfill Insulation
- Water and Stain Repellent Finish
- Bi-Swing Back for Ease of Movement
- Pleated Elbows with Two Piece Sleeves
- Fleece Lined Hand Warmer Pockets
- Two Interior Pockets for Extra Storage
- Exposed Dyed to Match Knit Storm Cuffs
- Heavy Duty Front Zipper
- Taffeta Lining in Body and Sleeves
- Country of Origin - China
Sizing Guide for Coats and Jackets
|CHEST||34" - 36"||38" - 40"||42" - 44"||46" - 48"||50" - 52"||54" - 56"||58" - 60"||62" - 64"|
|HEIGHT||5'8" - 6'0"||6'0" - 6'3"|